Thursday, July 29, 2010

where i'd go

If I could go anywhere, right now, I would go to the mid-west of the U.S. We were discussing over dinner last night the appeal of hills versus plains. As a born-and-bred hill girl, I had to branch out and proclaim my love for all flat states.
Thanks to Google Images, I did some browsing around and found some beautiful pictures that deepen my sentiments.

picture from here

I was inspired by other blogs that I read, two of which have mentioned their inspiration from landscapes and backgrounds and settings. Liebemarlene Vin posted amazing pictures of Georgia, and My Favorite Color is Shiny had images from a movie. Another place inspiring? Gorgeous Ireland. I would love the opportunity to go there...
















picture from here picture from here


Later on, tomorrow, I will post some exciting pictures I have found! They are of my very own hometown, and these pictures just make want to travel in time. Ta-ta for now!














No comments: