Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So It's Been a Month

And I haven't blogged. I HATE when my blogs go that long with a dry spell, but now I understand. It's hard to stay committed and involved, especially when, like me, you start school. So hopefully I'm back on the wagon.
I've been looking around at school, at fashion, and it's crazy how different it can be. Girls from Asia and, specifically, China, in the dorm, have a very specific look, which is often comprised of capris or cargo pants, and loose, big shirts. Their sneakers are different, too, a bit chunkier, but in a good way.
I've got some new fashion, too! YAY FALL! I got a new jacket, and a new dress- both are from Target. My grandmother visited, and we spent the day shopping and eating.
Most of our fashion? Shorts and a t-shirt.

No comments: