Saturday, August 7, 2010

Beach Essentials


So I've done my list of essential festival clothes, but the beach is a whole 'nother ball of wax. I started packing today for our vacation coming up soon, and it's a BIG JOB. I've done 3 loads of laundry (normal, oh-i-found-more-wash normal, and warm water) and have one more to go (new jeans+towels).
What I've Packed (AKA The Essential Beach Wardrobe):
  • A thousand pairs of shorts, including short shorts, workout shorts, soffe shorts, pull-on-after-swimming shorts, and jean shorts
  • Tank-tops, and a lot of them. Lots of different colors, and one festival tank.
  • Coverup shirts, which for me are big button ups and a loose striped long-sleeve.
  • Lots of socks and underwear
  • Makeup, which I probably won't ever wear
  • Flip-flops, high-tops, and sandals
  • Bathing suit!
The one problem I have is the number of books and magazines to take. I need to take enough so I don't get bored, but if I bring too many, I'll never get to them all! What's a girl to do? Gosh.


photo credits:
polyvore.com
thedailygarb.blogspot.com
clickini.com
megan0619.wordpress.com

No comments: