So I've done my list of essential festival clothes, but the beach is a whole 'nother ball of wax. I started packing today for our vacation coming up soon, and it's a BIG JOB. I've done 3 loads of laundry (normal, oh-i-found-more-wash normal, and warm water) and have one more to go (new jeans+towels).
What I've Packed (AKA The Essential Beach Wardrobe):
- A thousand pairs of shorts, including short shorts, workout shorts, soffe shorts, pull-on-after-swimming shorts, and jean shorts
- Tank-tops, and a lot of them. Lots of different colors, and one festival tank.
- Coverup shirts, which for me are big button ups and a loose striped long-sleeve.
- Lots of socks and underwear
- Makeup, which I probably won't ever wear
- Flip-flops, high-tops, and sandals
- Bathing suit!